EOC

Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 6 EOC myself times 3


Monster energy drinks is one of the product that I pick because I buy them a lot. The reason why I get them is because they help out to get through the long day. I have one in the morning just a little bit after I wake up and last me all day long. Another reason why I get them is because they different flavors that you can. I really only like three of them but its good that I can have a lot of choice to pick from. They also have more caffeine in them than just you’re regular soda.
 
 Another thing that defines me is that I buy a lot is chocolate. I get a lot of it because it is really good I love just about anything that as chocolate on it. If it is chocolate candy or cake it does not mater to me I will love it. 
 
 The third product that I get a lot is I would have to say is I like to get a lot of apple products. I just love apple they make a lot of cool gadgets over there. I just wish that every time I walk into a apple store I could buy something but there stuff is a lot of money.  I’m not for sure what it is about apple that makes you want to buy something every time you walk in their store but you just do 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment